Browse through our latest vacancies and apply directly to those that match your search criteria
We are in need of expert crèche and preschool teacher.
We are a Montessori School based in Ajao Estate, Lagos and seek to recruit an experienced Montessori/Early Years Teacher, a Phonics Teacher, a Basic 4 Class Teacher, Igbo and Yoruba Language Class Teachers, a Music Teacher and a Phonics Teacher.
These teachers will be working with the Head Teacher to lay a proper foundation for the pupils and ensure they understand the basic concepts of reading and writing
These teachers will be working closely with the Principal to ensure that the students are qualified and fit to face external exams such as Junior and Senior WAEC, NECO, MAN Competition, Cowbell, NMS etc.
We are a Montessori school based in Lekki and we looking to recruit experienced Class Teachers.
We are in urgent need of the above science Teachers. Applicants must have some experience and should have a degree in subject they are applying to teach. Applicants should also reside within Ikotun and it's environs.
We are located in Surulere and in urgent need of Nursery Teachers and also Grade Teachers who are experienced and can handle basic Classroom activities. T.R.C.N certification is a requirement.
We are seeking to recruit both an experienced Administrative Assistant and Nursery Teacher. Interested candidates must have a minimum of N.C.E and two years working experience. Nursery Teacher must have experience with working with preschool children and good understanding of the American Preschool Curriculum.
At Excel Tuition Centres, we offer academic support to children aged 5-18 years. Schools put in a lot of effort to ensure their students achieve success. Here at Excel, we complement their efforts by helping and encouraging our students look for and correct the missing 1% even when they have scored an impressive 99% in an assessment. Job Description
- We seek to employ dynamic, highly qualified and experienced subject teachers with proven records of outstanding teaching and high outcomes.
- Teachers are required for all subjects.
- The job is Full/Part time with good remuneration.
- All applicants must have a degree in a specific subject or a related field, should be experienced in teaching the Cambridge IGCSE curriculum and preparing students with skills for success in the CIE and WAEC examinations.
- The ideal candidates should have a minimum of Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Education with at least a Second Class Upper Division (2:1). A Masters Degree will be an added advantage.