At Excel Tuition Centres, we offer academic support to children aged 5-18 years. Schools put in a lot of effort to ensure their students achieve success. Here at Excel, we complement their efforts by helping and encouraging our students look for and correct the missing 1% even when they have scored an impressive 99% in an assessment.
- We seek to employ dynamic, highly qualified and experienced subject teachers with proven records of outstanding teaching and high outcomes.
- Teachers are required for all subjects.
- The job is Full/Part time with good remuneration.
- All applicants must have a degree in a specific subject or a related field, should be experienced in teaching the Cambridge IGCSE curriculum and preparing students with skills for success in the CIE and WAEC examinations.
- The ideal candidates should have a minimum of Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Education with at least a Second Class Upper Division (2:1). A Masters Degree will be an added advantage.