The Foundation for Montessori Education in Nigeria is looking to hire an Administrator to manage its office in Lagos.
As one of the first point of contact for the Foundation, the Administrator will be responsible for all administrative aspects of the association, communication, data base management, budget development and implementation and strategic planning working closely with the board of trustees.
- Sc or B .Ed
- A minimum of 5 years experience working as an administrator in a Montessori environment.
- A background in Education
- ICT skills – ability to work with office software programs
- Organisation ability – multi-tasker, work with minimum supervision and good time management
- Written expression – ability to communicate in standard, written, business English language – typed and written
- Basic accounting skills – ability to keep records of income and expenditure in the office
- Problem solving skills – quick thinking, responsive and ability to troubleshoot
- Planning skills – ability to create and maintain administrative and office procedures, ensure resources are available for timely completion of projects