We are seeking to recruit a committed Vice Principal to complement our qualified workforce of educators. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
RESPONSIBLITIES FOR VICE PRINCIPAL
1. Scheduling the school’s curriculum
2. Evaluating and mentoring teachers
3. Conducting special assemblies
Requirements & Skills:
• Proven experience as a Vice Principal
• Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Well-organized and committed.
• Creative and energetic
• Strong moral values and discipline
• Team Player
• Masters/Degree in teaching or in a specialized subject with a certificate in education.
* Applicants must reside within Ota/Ikola/ Alagbado/Ijoko axis