We are in search of a Female Upper Primary Teacher in our school in Abijo, Lekki-Epe, Expressway, Lagos
Minimum of 2 years experience in teaching children within the age range of 8-12 years old.
– Planning lessons and managing the classroom daily
– Facilitating pupils learning daily
– Monitoring and observing pupils’ progress daily, giving reports to the heads of departments and management regarding pupils’ progress.
– Communication with parents through the communication book or through emails and phone calls when necessary and with approval from management, etc.
Required certifications and skills for the position:
NCE, B.Ed. or B.Sc. with a post graduate diploma in education (Pgde).
– Candidate must be computer literate and proficient in the use of the internet for research, teaching and learning, Microsoft word, excel, power point and apps for online teaching such as zoom, edmodo, google classroom, etc.
– Candidates must truly love children, must have excellent spoken and written communication skills and a great command of English language.
– Candidates should be familiar with and knowledgeable about the British and Montessori curricular and best teaching and learning practices in the world (added advantage).
You will love working in our school because our school encourages and supports continuous career growth, learning and development of staff.