We are seeking to recruit a committed Preschool Teacher with EYFS or Montessori Experience to complement our qualified workforce of educators. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organise a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning where possible.
- Provide individualised instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning.
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide relevant feedback.
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom / learning environment.
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings.
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events.
- Observe, understand, and implement the schools Safeguarding / Child Protection policies and procedures in accordance with statutory laws.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences, training etc.
- Create enabling environments for students to thrive, explore and learn in accordance to their levels of development.
Requirements & Skills:
- Proven experience as a Preschool Teacher with EYFS / Montessori experience
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-organised and committed.
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Team Player
- Qualifications B.Ed or NCE