We are a new and upcoming Montessori nursery and childcare facility located in Lagos. Our goal is to maintain the development of ‘the whole child’, by providing adequate educational, sensory and emotional support. In order to achieve this, we believe that our staff should not only have adequate training and relevant background for their role, caring for the children, but they too must be cared for. At BrickCity, we care for our staff. As a member of the BrickCity team, your wellbeing matters.
What you will be doing:
- Managing and coaching the team at the BrickCity setting
- Delivering on the job training, guidance and support to the team
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with parents
- Planning & logistics, running the nursery routine, managing sufficient ratios and rotas
- Risk Assessing the nursery through the day, every day, and actioning, maintaining and critically assessing all policies, procedures and practice to drive improvement.
- Stepping in to support the business including taking on childcare sessions when required
- Working a flexible shift pattern within the opening hours (7am-7pm)
- Additional responsibilities to drive safety of staff and children
- Experience as a Nursery Manager – Desirable
- Passionate and positive (always see the glass half full) – Essential
- A love for customer service (making people happy) – Essential
- High energy brought to every task you take on, and solution driven approach to problems- Essential
- Min 2 years’ relevant experience- Desirable
- Relevant Early Years Qualification or in the process of attaining one- Desirable
Please ensure your CV/profile includes your personal email address and telephone number as this will be used to arrange phone screens for successful candidates.
Our safer recruitment procedures include carrying out police checks and background checks. You will be required to provide a national identity card and /or international passport to support background checks