1. Promote the Montessori vision and objectives by creating appropriate curriculum, lesson plans and materials.
2. Manage the learning experiences of children to ensure their needs are met
3. Complete and maintain all records, evaluations and inventories of students records in a timely manner.
4. Prepare an environment conducive for learning and social & academic development.
5. Provide an environment that displays respect, courtesy, safety and positive attitude.
6.Assist children towards self directed learning and normalization.
7. Communicate regularly and respectfully with families
8.Make ongoing written observations of individual children.
9. Conduct 3 Parent-Teacher conferences each school year
10. Keep the classroom environment clean and organised
11. Perform other tasks as assigned
1. Must have Montessori Teaching credentials, Montessori Teaching experience and/or Montessori certification.
2. Minimum of a University Degree from a reputable University (B.Ed)
3. TRCN Licensed
4. Ability to teach Jolly Phonics ( Advantage)
5. Trained in First Aid & CPR ( Advantage)
This is very important. Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years recent work experience in a Montessori Toddler Classroom as a Directress
1. Excellent communication skills (spoken and written English)
2. Creativity in Arts & Crafts
3.Prepared for outdoor play and teachings
4. Love and passion for children
*Recruitment is for 2020/21 Session