We seek to employed an experienced and professional Head Teacher who is capable of upholding the standard of excellence in our school with minimal supervision.
ONLY CANDIDATES LIVING IN KETU/MILE 12/OJOTA AND IT’S ENVIRON NEED APPLY
JOB TITLE – Head Teacher
JOB EXPECTATION –
The Head Teacher will
- Create an academic programme for students that meets national and intenational standards.
- Work closely and communicate with students’ parents,
- Help assess students’ needs and development.
- Select, train, support and assess staff.
- Provid guidance to staff to help resolve issues with students.
- Use data to track student performance and produce reports.
- Work with external advisors and school governors.
- Ensure the safety of all children in the institution/programme
The Ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
- Business management skills
- Openness and flexibility
- The ability to work well with others
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure
- Leadership skills
- The ability to teach and design courses
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- High level of responiblility and independence
- Above average IT skills