The cook is responsible for appropriate taking care of the kitchen, monitor the preparation of food and the orderliness of kitchen utensils.
- The position will be responsible for preparing a variety of Children friendly nutritional local and intercontinental dishes.
- Should ensure the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic.
- Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately. Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients.
- Making a list of ingredients required on a weekly and basis.
- Design weekly and monthly menu schedules.
- Serve food to children (breakfast, lunch, and snacks) in the proper set.
- Responsible for consolidation and proper storage of food after meals.
- Carry dishes to and out of dining areas.
- Clean up after meals and ongoing cleaning to maintain the highest levels f sanitation in the kitchen.
- Beverage preparation i.e., bug juice, fruit juices, and Tea.
- Sweeping and mopping at the end of the day.
- Minimum of SSCE
- Must hold training on kitchen/catering services
- Experience of precising and presenting information is desirable but not essential.