The child care specialist is responsible for the general safety of the children and supervision of children actions.
- Caring for Infants and toddler
- Preparing canned food, drinks and snacks for kids and ensuring that they are done with great personal hygiene.
- Monitoring and supervising children’s play actions.
- Changing of diapers and ensuring the child is clean at all times
- Teaching eating manners, clothing and behaviors to children.
- Providing a safe and nurturing atmosphere for overall development.
- Reading stories and teaching basic skills like singing, painting, writing and teaching various activities to engage their brains.
- Developed and supervised children during play activities for improving their physical fitness.
- Updated development of physical and mental development of children to the parents.
- Ensured that there is no threat of any kind to children in and around the facility and every child is taken care of.
- Taught children how to maintain hygiene and perform daily basic routines.
- NCE (National Certificate in Education, OND obtained through full time studies